One of my favourite youtubers Meghan Tonjes (1st and 2nd channels) did a #30DayToDoList video for the month of September and I figured I’d do it for the month of October. Since… may as well, right? I made a list of 25 things for the month of October that I want to work on, achieve, or be mindful of.
I’m always trying to better myself, and I guess that comes with small steps.
- Bike to work/school more often. Even in the rain.
- Keep bedroom clean.
- Do homework at the library/cafe and NOT at home. I find I’m more productive in public than at home.
- Write lists. Positivity lists, to do lists, formula lists… Liiiists
- Stretch daily.
- Make healthy lunches for the week on Sunday.
- Eat breakfast at home and not on the go.
- Incorporate more art into your life. Painting, photography, caligraphy, etc… Viewing art, and going to art related events. Create and be inspired.
- Drink more green tea, and less coffee.
- Prepare veggie snacks for school. Healthy snacks are important when I’m cruising around school. Plus, they save me money.
- Read for pleasure. I have a few books I need to finish up, one of them being “Doomed”.
- Swim at uni. Take advantage of the fact that you get to use the pool for FREE!
- Keep with #Project20 (getting there!)
- Take vitamins.
- Floss daily.
- Practice calculus more often. Like… daily.
- Don’t spend money carelessly. I’m pretty good with my money anyway, but everyone could always be better.
- No computer, phone, social media 30 mins before bed. I plan to use this time for a proper bedtime routine.
- HAVE a proper bedtime routine. Rinse off in the shower, wash face, brush/floss teeth. The whole she-bang. In addition, perhaps just a good skin care routine. I’m not going to be 25 forever.
- Bake! Not every day, but y’know… Hone the skill. It’s something I enjoy, and I want to be better at it.
- Recognize who or what is worth my time and who or what isn’t.
- Don’t lose sight of long term goals just because the short term is difficult. Do not despair.
- Don’t get trapped in the pit of apathy. Especially with school.
- Take advantage of opportunities, no matter how small they are.
- Say “yes” to more things, especially things (harmless things) that you’d normally say “no” to.
So what are somethings YOU want to improve on for the month of October? It can be 1 thing, 5 things, 10 things…. 30 things? Let me know.